Affiliate needs to incorporate sure materials promoting Company, and to incorporate a link to Company’s web site inside those materials on Affiliate’s website; NOW thus, in thought of the mutual guarantees, covenants, warranties, and other good and valuable consideration set forth herein, the Parties agree as follows:
CoinRx.Club Affiliate Agreement
This agreement (the “Agreement”) is made between CoinRx.Club (the “Company”), and the Affiliate, and collectively, the “Parties”) for participation in The Company’s affiliate program. If Affiliate doesn’t wish to participate within the affiliate program, please disregard the subsequent agreement.
1. Promotional Materials. Company shall build accessible to Affiliate sure banner advertisements, button links, text links, and/or other graphic or textual material for display and use on the Affiliate website (the “Promotional Materials”). Affiliate shall show the Promotional Materials on Affiliate’s web site conspicuously and as Affiliate sees work, providing the way of show shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Affiliate shall additionally embrace a link from the Promotional Materials to Company’s web site, as such that by Company.
2. Use of Promotional Materials. The Affiliate’s use and show of the Promotional Materials on the Affiliate’s website shall adjust to the subsequent terms, conditions and specifications:
a. Affiliate might not use any graphic, matter or different materials to market Company’s web site, products or services other than the Promotional Materials, unless Company agrees to such other materials in writing prior to their display.
b. Affiliate might solely use the Promotional Materials for the aim of promoting Company’s web site (and the merchandise and services accessible thereon), and for linking to Company’s web site.
c. Affiliate won’t alter, add to, deduct from, or otherwise modify the Promotional Materials as they are prepared by Company. If Affiliate needs to change or otherwise modify the Promotional Materials, Affiliate should get previous written consent from Company for such alteration of modification.
d. The Promotional Materials are wont to link solely to Company’s web site, to the precise page and address as such by Company.
3. License. Company herewith grants to Affiliate a nonexclusive, nontransferable license (the “License”) to use the Promotional Materials as specified under the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The term of the License shall expire upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
4. Intellectual Property. Company retains o.k., ownership, and interest within the Promotional Materials, and in any copyright, trademark, or different belongings within the Promotional Materials. Nothing during this Agreement shall be construed to grant Affiliate any rights, possession or interest within the Promotional Materials, or in the underlying intellectual property, other than the rights to use the Promotional Materials granted underneath the License, as set forth in Section
5. Relationship of Parties. This Agreement shall not be construed to form any employment relationship, agency relationship, or partnership between Company and Affiliate. Affiliate shall give services for Company as Associate in Nursing freelance contractor. Affiliate shall haven’t any authority to bind Company into any agreement, nor shall Affiliate be thought of to be Associate in Nursing agent of Company in any respect.
a. In exchange for Affiliate’s show of the Promotional Materials, and for Affiliate’s compliance with and performance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Company shall pay to Affiliate a commission (the “Commission”) in the amount of a percentage of product sold (excluding costs for shipping, handling, gift-wrapping, taxes separately stated and charged to the customer, service charges, rebates, processing fees, returns and bad debt) to a user that accesses Company’s website through a link on Affiliate’s website. The current percentage posted is 10%. This share is subject to vary by the corporate at any time. Notification to Affiliate of any amendment in commission share are given by Company at the e-mail address obtainable for the Affiliate. Commission are going to be supported purchases created by a user for any new and continual purchases for the lifetime of the registered user.
b. Company shall keep correct and up-to-date records of the information accustomed confirm the entire quantity of Commissions owed to Affiliate. Affiliate shall tend cheap access to those records upon request, and is accessible through the affiliate space. Any discrepancy between the quantity of Commissions owed in keeping with these records, and therefore the actual quantity of Commissions paid to Affiliate in any amount or periods shall be corrected by Company at intervals fourteen days of discovering such discrepancy.
c. Commissions may be held for a period of up to 8 hours from any purchase to protect Company in the event of any product shortage that may occur. Commissions are not accrued and Company shall pay Commissions to Affiliate per successful referral. Payment is made to the Affiliate Bitcoin wallet.
d. Commissions shall be paid based on the crypto-currency (Bitcoin or altcoin) used in the transaction of the qualified order. Affiliate must provide a wallet address for each crypto-currency accepted by Company so that your account may be credited. Failure to produce the proper addresses might end in the forfeiture of any Commissions thanks to Affiliate. Commissions that are returned for invalid or insufficient address information or for other reasons may be forfeited as well. Affiliate can update or change wallet addresses at any time by updating the Affiliate Profile.
e. within the event that Affiliate materially breaches this Agreement and Company terminates this Agreement at intervals thirty days of such breach, then any accumulated and collectible Commissions thanks to Affiliate shall be forfeit, and Company shall not be obligated to pay such Commissions to Affiliate.
7. Affiliate’s Representations and Warranties. Affiliate represents and warrants the following:
a. Affiliate has the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and to be absolute to the guarantees, covenants, and different duties set forth during this Agreement.
b. Affiliate’s web site doesn’t contain any materials that are:
i. Sexually explicit, obscene, or pornographic;
ii. Offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, or discriminatory (whether supported race, ethnicity, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical disability, or otherwise);
iii. diagrammatically violent, together with any violent game images; or
iv. Solicitous of any unlawful behavior
c. Affiliate has obtained any necessary clearances, licenses, or other permission for any intellectual property used on Affiliate’s website. Nothing on Affiliate’s web site infringes upon the holding rights of anyone or entity. No person or entity has brought or vulnerable Associate in Nursing action claiming such infringement, nor does Affiliate have any reason to believe that any person or entity will bring or threaten such a claim in the future.
d. Affiliate won’t use the Promotional Materials in any manner apart from those set forth in Section two on top of.
e. Affiliate won’t build any claim to possession of the Promotional Materials, or of the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property therein.
f. Affiliate will not publish or otherwise distribute any advertising materials for Affiliate’s website that reference Company or Company’s website unless Company gives prior written consent to the distribution of such materials. Affiliate won’t use Company’s name (or any name that’s bewilderingly the same as Company’s name) for any purpose on its web site, in its promotional materials, or in any other context except to push Company’s web site as per this Agreement. Affiliate won’t register any name that comes with Company’s name, or that’s bewilderingly the same as Company’s name.
g. Affiliate won’t interact within the distribution of any uninvited bulk emails (spam) in any method mentioning or referencing Company or Company’s web site.
8. Indemnification. Affiliate shall indemnify Company and hold harmless Company from any claim, damage, lawsuit, action, complaint, or other costs arising out of any breach of Affiliate’s warranties set forth in Section 7 above. Affiliate shall conjointly indemnify and hold harmless Company for any injury, loss or other cost arising out of the use or misuse by Affiliate of the Promotional Materials.
9. Confidentiality. Any info that Affiliate is exposed to by virtue of its relationship with Company underneath this Agreement, which information is not available to the general public, shall be considered to be “Confidential Company info.” Affiliate may not disclose any Confidential Company Information to any person or entity, except where compelled by law, unless Affiliate obtains prior written consent for such disclosure from Company.
a. This Agreement shall go like a shot, and shall remain in full force and effect indefinitely, or until terminated pursuant to this Section 10.
b. Either Party shall have the correct to terminate this Agreement at any time and for any cause. The terminating Party should offer written notice to the opposite Party a minimum of thirty days before the meant date of termination.
11. Taxes. Company shall not be accountable for any taxes owed by Affiliate arising out of Affiliate’s relationship with Company as set forth during this Agreement. Company shall not withhold any taxes from the Commissions paid to Affiliate.
12. Limitation of Liability. Company shall not be responsible for any loss of profits or prices, or for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or important damages, together with prices related to the acquisition of substitute merchandise or services (whether Company was or ought to are aware or suggested of the likelihood of such damage), arising out of or related to any loss, suspension or interruption of service, termination of this Agreement, use or misuse of the Promotional Materials, or alternative performance of services underneath this Agreement.
13. Counterparts. This Agreement is also dead in many counterparts, every of that shall represent a clever and every one of that, once taken along, shall represent one agreement.
14. Severability. If any half or elements of this Agreement shall be command unenforceable for any reason, the rest of this Agreement shall continue fully force and impact. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, and if limiting such provision would build the availability valid, then such provision shall be deemed to be construed as therefore restricted.
15. Headings. The headings for section herein area unit for convenience solely and shall not have an effect on the that means of the provisions of this Agreement.
16. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the whole agreement between Company and Affiliate, and supersedes any previous understanding or illustration of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There aren’t any alternative guarantees, conditions, understandings or alternative agreements, whether or not oral or written, about the topic matter of this Agreement.